The Name of the Song is a song from The Piece of Media it Comes From. Give a brief description on the context surrounding the song.
Give who performed the song here.
Use <poem> tags aroung the lyrics to get them in the correct format.
Use tabber to separate different lyrics. Put the original first...
...and alternatives in the other tabs.
- List where else this song has been used in official media
- List covers licensed to the media's copyright holder
- List appearances in stage versions
- List appearances on albums
Put a gallery with center formatting and widths of 200 here of images from the song sequence. LIMIT 20.
Put a gallery with center formatting and widths of 250 here of videos of the song belonging to the song's copyright holder.
Put a gallery with center formatting and widths of 250 here of videos of PUBLISHED covers of the song.
- Put trivia here.
- Try to avoid trivia about the media or character; focus on the song.
With the box title, do NOT put anything unless the article's name has been expanded for disambiguation (i.e. replace "Slenderman (Lucas King)" with "Slenderman").
PLEASE VIEW THIS PAGE IN SOURCE MODE FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING ON HOW TO USE POEM TAGS AND OTHER FORMATTING TOOLS