The page More Gun contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and go view another.
"More Gun" is a song from the video game Team Fortress 2, serving as a theme for the Engineer. It appears in the Meet the Engineer animated short and is one of the possible main menu songs in the game.
Thus far, three different versions of the song have appeared in the game: the first being a simple guitar and trombone theme, the second version adding train sounds and harmonica, and the third, final, and current version replacing the train with crickets and the harmonica with a quiet accordion.
- The song was featured on the game's soundtrack.
- The song appeared on the promotional video Meet the Engineer.
- The song was added in the Engineer Update.
- It is the seventh track to be added via patch subsequent to the game's release.
- The track's title refers to the Engineer's quote in Meet the Engineer; "I solve practical problems. For instance, how am I going to stop some big mean mother hubbard from tearing me a structurally superfluous new behind? The answer? Use a gun. And if that don't work.... use more gun."